Thursday, May 5, 2011

Leave Feedback!

As a developer, one of the things I find most challenging is designing apps that fit the needs of a broad range of people.  On most of the software projects I work on fill a more predetermined business need, which allows me to draw on my knowledge of the customer's process when making decisions.  Apps, on the other hand, are each their own new process!  As a result, it feels a bit like flying blind.

Obviously anytime I design an app, I try to make it as useful and efficient as I can.  However, what makes sense for me might not make sense for everybody else, or sometimes, I can just plain miss.  When that happens, it's really great to get feedback from users to let me know what's working, and what needs to be revisited.

The real point of this post is to ask for your help.  If there's a part of an app (or the whole thing!) that you love, let me.  If there's something that doesn't make sense, something you hate, or another feature that you'd like to see, I want to know that too.  You can leave feedback either through the ratings and comment on the Android Market, or you can email us directly at megtechapp@gmail.com.  Thanks for reading, and leave some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment